Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Photo album update and a long day.

What a dreadful photograph. It looks like I am some kind of no necked bloater. Ho Hum. It was taken last week when Shirley came round for a visit. You can see my online photo album here.

I have been to the Watford office again today; not a fun day due to my three hour transit this morning. Enough said for now anyway. I got accosted by the same aggressive beggar whilst on the way back home using the Northern Line from Euston to London Bridge, but for various reasons I held my tongue this time. I am just building it up for the big outburst!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! If you will lean your head back over the edge of your sofa your gonna look like some kind of no necked bloater it's simple biology! Either that or it's a photo from the future slipped back in time!
    AHAHAHA!

    Anyhow I've come to the conclusion I have my own private begger.
    His name is Jon and he's the band's drummer.
    3 times in the last 5 days he's rung me asking to borrow "a couple of quid" (ie: £20), considering he told me back in May that he needed all that nights gig money to pay his Nan's 'leccy bill THEN I discovered that he snored it up his hooter at a bar in Woolwich later that night means he has quite frankly pi*sed on his chips. He still owes me my cut of that nights gig money but strangly seems to have forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmh, if your head was a bit more pointy at the top you could be a Conehead for halloween! ;)

    ReplyDelete