Wednesday, May 16, 2007

At the end of my road...

A very quick mid week update, just for the hell of it. Above is a photo of my new Kalashnikov chronometer. I can't have a gun due to the 1997 ban, so the watch is an alternative. Click on the photo for a far larger and more informative picture.

I have been harping on about the problems along my road; indeed it has become a catch phrase for me at work - well, just for once I can prove what a dodgy area I live in - here is an article from the premier local newspaper. Read it and get annoyed. Comments can be added if you click on the comments link below.

Article about the problems with the Darent Industrial Estate here.

4 comments:

  1. What an entrepreneurial lot, seems that just about all forms of (low) life are to be found in the Darent Industrial Estate.
    Mind you, only 6 uninsured cars, come on, the good people of Erith cannot be trying hard enough to evade their legal responsibilities.

    When the police do a stop on Plumstead Road they get that number in about 10 minutes. But better not say any more on that subject else people will accuse me of being in the BNP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about not having a Kalashnikov Hugh, the way it's going up there in "sunny" Erith Morrisons will soon be selling them!

    Come to the "Land of the free" and I'll lend you mine.

    Bet "Blender man" couldn't blend an AK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darent Industrial Estate, to paraphrase Obi-Wan Kenobi "..a more wretched hive of scum and villainy you will never find.."
    had to go there to get a bonnet for mu old Golf GTi and it was...an experience.
    Must admit I expect more arrests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a few days, it will just go back to the way it was.

    Maybe you could get a Kalashnikov gun from the estate's 'residents'?

    ReplyDelete